Update 2.0 for Animal Crossing New Horizons has just been released, along with the brand new Happy Home Paradise DLC. There’s plenty of new content to get through here, as well as new items you can pick up to decorate your island with. Here’s how to get vines and AC Happy Home Paradise.
Getting Vines in AC Happy Home Paradise
Aside from just helping a bunch of NPCs design the dream vacation home, you can also obtain a few new materials in the archipelago by exploring. For instance, vines and glowing moss can be found growing on the cliffs, and you can pick those up and bring them back to your own island if you’d like.
To get them, play through the Happy Home Paradise DLC until you’ve completed about five vacation homes. At this point, Lottie will tell you to take a break and recommend that you take a stroll around the island as well.
Head to the north of the island and climb up the ladder to the cliffs, and you’ll see a bunch of vines growing on the cliffside. Press the Y button to pick them up, and they’ll be added to your inventory.
When you head back to your own island, you can select a vine from your inventory and place it on a cliff wall as well, allowing you to scale it just like a permanent ladder setup. The best part about this is that if you have a friend who doesn’t own the DLC, you can drop the vines on your island and let them pick it up. They can then bring it back to their own island and decorate with them.
That’s all you need to know about how to get vines in AC Happy Home Paradise. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road