Today, Bethesda Softworks debuted a brand new trailer for its upcoming action RPG game, Starfield. In the video, Design Director Emil Pagliarulo gives a behind-the-scenes look at the game’s setting, the Settled Systems.
In the trailer below, Pagliarulo goes into detail regarding the history behind the Settled Systems, including its locations, characters that inhabit it, and even the war that took place 20 years before the start of the game.
In Starfield, players will be able to explore a boatload of different places throughout the Settled Systems, which features plenty of unique locations and factions that call them home. Those factions include the United Colonies, the Freestar Collective, and even pirates known as the Crimson Fleet.
For more information about Starfield, here’s a general rundown courtesy of Bethesda’s official site, check out the following info Bethesda provided for the game right down below:
Announced at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, Starfield arrives exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC on 11.11.22. Play it day one with Xbox Game Pass.
Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, create any character you want and explore with unparalleled freedom as you embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.
- New Starfield Video Looks to The Future Through the Lens of Bethesda’s History
- Starfield Music & Artwork Revealed by Bethesda During Skyrim 10th Anniversary Concert
- Starfield – Todd Howard Shares a Few Details on Mod Support, Character Creation, & More
- Starfield Will Offer a Fully Voiced Japanese Track; Will Feature Over 300 Actors & Over 150,000 Lines
- Bethesda Dev Commentary Videos Introduce Three Starfield Locations