Riders Republic is a new extreme sports game from Ubisoft, and if you’re a Steep fan who’s been waiting for another sports-intensive release from the developer, this might be one to look out for. There are tons of events and races to participate in, along with plenty of cool cosmetics to unlock that will help make your character stand out and look truly unique. Here’s how to fast travel in Riders Republic.
Fast Traveling in Riders Republic
There is a whole slew of events and races available in this game, and they’re all spread out across a pretty large open-world map. While it’s certainly possible for you to just manually walk or ride your way across the map from one point to another, it’s just way more time-efficient if you made use of the fast travel function instead.
To do this, bring up your map and use your cursor to select the event or activity you want to attend, then press and hold the X button (or A button if you’re on Xbox) to immediately teleport there.
There’s no cost whatsoever, aside from having to sit through a quick loading screen, and it’s a good way to quickly get you from point A to point B. Of course, there are benefits to not using the fast travel system as well, and traveling around manually provides you with a good opportunity to hone your own skills which might prove to be useful in future events.
That’s all you need to know about how to fast travel in Riders Republic. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting