The hunt for Atlas Skews continues in Destiny 2 as of week two of Season of the Lost. Last week we hunted them down in the Mists, and this week we’ll be searching in the Strand. It looks like we’ll be needing to do this four times over the course of four weeks in order to progress the Ager’s Scepter trade rifle exotic quest. If you’re here, you’re probably looking to get the Atlas Skews for week 2 in Destiny 2. Here’s where they all are.
Strand Towering Statue
Atlas Skews Week 2 – Tracing the Stars 2
Head to the Strand, get a little bit of height by climbing onto a nearby hill and look for the big towering statue noted in the picture above. It’s white, and if it’s a heavy taken curse week, it will be covered taken goo, it’s hard to miss. Atop that statue, you’ll find the first Atlas Skew.
- Destiny 2 Streamer Drops Sick Freestyles While Raking Up Kills in PvP
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Outlines Massive Subclass & Ability Changes for 30th Anniversary Event & Beyond
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages