The Serenitea Pot started off as a rather simplistic personal housing system for Genshin Impact players, but MiHoYo has been adding to it with each update, fleshing it out even more. Now, you’re able to invite different characters to your domain, providing the system with greater longevity. Here’s how to get gifts from companions in Genshin Impact.
Getting Gifts from Companions in Genshin Impact
First off, you need to have already unlocked the Serenitea Pot in Genshin Impact. With the latest update, when you log into the game, you should be able to take on the Idle Teapot quest, which tasks you with heading into the Pot and speaking with Tubby.
Tubby will then hand over the Realm Dispatch item. Enter the placement menu in the Serenitea Pot, then click on the Companion tab at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up a list of available characters that you can invite to your realm, and all you need to do is select them and place them wherever you want.
After that, you can then purchase blueprints for special furniture sets and build them in your realm to make your companions happy. Each companion in Genshin Impact has a favorite furniture set, and after building them, you can speak with them to get a free gift. We’ve listed all of the special furniture sets down below:
- Weapon Forging Station: Bennett, Diluc, Diona, Noelle
- Idyllic Town: Amber, Diona, Razor
- Bird and Blossom Park: Barbara, Jean, Kaeya, Rosaria, Venti
- Gathering of Gourmets: Beidou, Childe, Ganyu, Xiangling, Xinyan
- Glittering Street: Keqing, Ningguang, Xingqiu, Yanfei, Zhongli
- Qingce Cloud Residence: Hu Tao, Qiqi, Xiao, Xinyan
- Of Hunting and Dancing: Amber, Beidou, Klee, Sucrose
- Iter Ad Astra Abyssosque: Albedo, Bennett, Chongyun, Fischl, Qiqi
- Dawn Orchard: Diluc, Kaeya, Rosaria, Venti
- Amidst Poetic Pondering: Eula, Fischl, Jean, Lisa, Mona
- Amidst Whispering Winds: Barbara, Eula, Noelle
- Feiyun Study Room: Ningguang, Xingqiu, Zhongli
- Cloudy Haze Dream-Court: Chongyun, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Keqing, Yanfei
- Secret Research Lab: Albedo, Klee, Lisa, Sucrose
- Cottage Kitchen: Childe, Mona, Razor, Xiangling, Xiao
After building the set, speak with the companion to get 20 primogems, 20,000 Mora, and a third reward which will be either a Talent book or an ascension material depending on how many times you’ve built the set for them.
That’s all you need to know about how to get gifts from your companions in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Genshin Impact’s Inazuma OST Is Now Available on Spotify, Apple Music, & YouTube
- Genshin Impact Gets Extensive Trailer Showing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi’s Gameplay
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer All About New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Genshin Impact Fan Creates a Beautiful Story Teaser for Signora
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi