Escape rooms have quickly become a favorite social event for friends or corporate bonding experience for companies, and next month there’s a video game version set for release. Pine Studios has today confirmed its first-person puzzle game Escape Simulator will launch on Oct. 19 for PC via Steam. The news comes by way of a brand new trailer that offers an overview of its gameplay for anybody not up to speed.
Here’s a list of the game’s key features via its Steam Page:
- Interactive Puzzles: Rummage through 20 rooms filled with puzzles designed by real-life escape room operators. If something is not nailed to the wall, you can pick it up.
- Online Co-Op: All the rooms are playable in an online co-op. Customize your character and join in with a friend to work-out puzzles together. Two heads are better than one!
- Examine Everything: Read through books, examine ancient artifacts and find clues to riddles. Need to cross-reference a clue? No, problem – just pin it to the screen.
- Community-Made Rooms: The game includes a room editor with which you can design your own escape rooms and puzzles. Through workshop integration, you get to play awesome things the community has created.
- Ubisoft Unveils VR Escape Room In The Prince of Persia Franchise
- Project Resistance Gets New Trailer Showing Off its Action-Packed Escape Room Elements