A new Diablo 2: Resurrected teaser has been released that focuses on the Barbarian class. Players will be able to become the Barbarian when this classic RPG launches on Sept. 23 for PC, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch.
The start date for the open beta has come and gone at this point, and it includes the first two acts of the game without any level cap restrictions. With a beta out and more trailers on the way, the hype for the game is still building in the last month before release.
The trailer shows the Barbarian in classic action with the revamped look of the remaster making everything feel new again. The 2D models from the original game have become 3D here, bringing them to life in a more modern light.
You can check out the short preview video for the Barbarian class in Diablo 2: Resurrected for yourself below:
Those who are excited about the game can pre-purchase it on the official website in order to get their hands on it as soon as possible. The standalone price of the game is set at $39.99 USD and it can also be purchased as part of the Diablo Prime Evil Collection for $59.99.
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Plays & Looks Great, But Most Importantly, It’s Non-Problematic
- Valheim: How To Get Diablo-Like Loot Drops
- 5 Things We Can’t Wait to Do Over & Over Again in Diablo 2 Resurrected
- 7 Villains That Need Their Own Spin-Off Game
- 5 Games Like Minecraft Dungeons If You’re Looking for Something Similar