Anyone who has played Breath of the Wild knows that it is home to one of the most beautiful and vast worlds ever to grace gaming, allowing players to roam around at their leisure exploring all it has to offer. Even knowing how pretty the game and its landscapes are, though, it somehow still finds a way to take our breath away four years later.
In a post to the Zelda subreddit earlier today, a user by the name of Fair_Indusrty7328 demonstrated even more of Breath of the Wild’s beauty by showing off the time-lapse they made of the various locations that make up the game. In the video below, you can see a full day to night cycle of plenty of different areas, including Death Mountain, Zora’s Domain, and Korok Forest.
Even people that have never played Breath of the Wild have to appreciate the sheer detail on display in this video, as it features everything from cycling enemies to Divine Beast Vah Medoh circling the skies to even shadows and light reflections to go alongside the cycles of each day. Here is to hoping someone slows this video down and sets it to a lo-fi beat, as it would be perfect for relaxing or falling asleep to.
If you’re still looking for more Breath of the Wild-related content, be sure to take a look at all of our articles, including an adorable mini dream house, crazy gliding challenges, and of course our official review. We’ve also got plenty of fun Zelda quizzes that’ll surely test your knowledge as a fan, so check them out!
- Think You Know Everything About Breath of the Wild? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Breath of the Wild Player Paraglides From Ridgeland Tower to Eventide Island With Hilarious Results
- Breath of the Wild Fan Creates Link’s Miniature Dream House
- Ambitious Breath of the Wild Mod Seeks to Add New Quests, Mechanics, & Rebalanced Boss Fights to the Game
- 4 Breathtaking Moments to Celebrate 4 Years of Breath of the Wild