Knockout City is the brand new brawler from EA and Velan Studios, and the game got an open beta just last week. The beta’s clearly enjoyed a considerable amount of success, as the developers have just put out an infographic showing off some interesting stats.
First, the beta was downloaded over one million times, with over four million contracts completed, and over 93.7 million minutes of the game watched on Twitch.
In addition to that, it looks like the Moon Ball was also the most dangerous weapon used during the beta. It’s the iconic weapon from the trailers that alters the gravity pull of nearby players whenever it’s thrown around. You can check out the infographic for yourself down below.
Knockout City is set to be released for PC and consoles on May 21.
- Knockout City Season 2 Trailer Reveals New Map, New Gear, & Much More
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Knockout City, Maneater, and More in May
- Knockout City Will Release on EA Play & Game Pass Ultimate at Launch
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Dodge Velan Studios’ Knockout City
- Knockout City to Get Open Beta this Week, Available for Pre-Load Now