Edge of Eternity Gets Release Date for PC; Coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, & More in Q4 2021
Dear Villagers announced the release date for the RPH Edge of Eternity developed by Midgar Studios, alongside info on the console versions.
Today Dear Villagers announced the first release date for the RPH Edge of Eternity developed by Midgar Studios.
The game will launch on PC on June 8, with the early access version available on Steam at a 33% discount until April 13.
The full release will bring a large launch update that will add about 20 hours of gameplay to the early access version.
On top of this, we learn that Edge of Eternity will release on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox Game Pass, PS4, and Xbox One in Q3 2021.
Below you can check out a new trailer and a few screenshots, alongside the key artwork.
If you’re unfamiliar with Edge of Eternity, you can enjoy the previous trailer and an official description.
“In a world torn asunder, the people of Heryon pursue a desperate war against a mysterious invader. As this conflict opposing magic and technology grows to cataclysmic proportions, a new threat emerges from the battlefield. Wage epic turn-based battles as you follow Daryon and Selene in their quest to find a cure to the all-consuming Corrosion and save the world of Heryon.
Edge Of Eternity was made possible by over 4,000 fans who supported the game via a successful Kickstarter campaign. The crowdfunding was so successful that Midgard Studio was able to work with the legendary JRPG composer of Chrono Trigger, Yasunori Mitsuda.
- An enthralling JRPG adventure where your choices matter: Discover a grand tale of hope and sacrifice, filled with plot twists and heart-wrenching moments. Solve quests in multiple ways, make your own choices and face their consequences.
- A gorgeous world to discover: Journey through Heryon’s unique and ethereal environments, and unearth its most ancient secrets.
- A stunning soundtrack from the composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles: Heryon is brought to life by a sublime soundtrack from industry legend and composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles, Yasunori Mitsuda.
- A Deep & Strategic Combat System: Outwit your enemies in epic turn-based tactical combat: use the environment to lure them into devious traps, outsmart and outflank them to inflict massive damage. Craft your gear and inset it with powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups.
- A Cast of Charismatic Characters: Meet a cast of larger-than-life companions, each with their own unique personalities and attributes. Discover their dreams, flaws, hopes and torments as you experience and share many special moments together.