After a small weather-related delay, the Director’s Cut DLC for Borderlands 3 is finally here. While it is brimming with some behind the scenes content and a new raid boss, there are also some quests the vault hunter can do for Maya. Here’s how to start the story missions in Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut.
How to Start Story Missions in Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut
You do not need to have finished the story to start the Director’s Cut story missions.
The first thing you’ll need to do, no matter where you are, is had back to Sanctuary. Once here you’ll need to head towards the bridge and branch off right to Maya’s room.
There on the table will be a microphone with the diamond quest icon above it. Interacting with the microphone will prompt you to start the questline that follows Maya making a true crime-esque podcast called “Mysteriouslier”. The first quest will be Mysteriouslier: Murder on Eschaton Row.
Time needed: 1 minute.
For a quicker summary on starting the Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut story missions
- The Director’s Cut missions can be started without finish the main Borderlands 3 questline.
- Fast travel to Sanctuary.
- Walk to the bridge but head into the room on the right just before it.
- To the right of the door way will be a microphone with the quest icon above it, interact with it to start the Mysteriouslier: Murder on Eschaton Row quest.
There you have it, everything you need to know to start the story missions in the Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut.
We will be putting out more guides as we progress through the new missions, so be sure to keep an eye on the Borderlands 3 Guide Wiki.
If you want to catch up on the latest Borderlands 3 news, take a look at:
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Borderlands 3’s Show Me The Eridium Event is Live, New DLC Incoming