Update 1.4 is finally out for Genshin Impact, which means that players can now take part in new activities that give them rewards and goodies. As the days go by, more quests will unlock as well, and you can clear them to get even more useful resources like Primogems and Hero’s Wits. Here’s how to mix the drink for Margaret when she asks for Windbrew in Genshin Impact.
How to Mix the Drink for Margaret (Windbrew) in Genshin Impact
A new batch of Festive Anecdotes have just been unlocked in Genshin Impact, and one of those quests requires you to mix a new drink for the festivities. After Margaret tasks you with getting some ingredients for the drink, she’ll ask you to mix it as well.
She’ll give you the step-by-step recipe of how to mix it, then you’ll need to interact with the table next to her to start mixing.
If you mess it up, you can always talk to her to get the recipe again and try mixing one more time. Because it can be kind of a hassle to keep talking to her though, we’ve listed out the steps for you down below:
- Sweet Flower
- Windwheel Asters
- Let it sit
- Dandelion Seeds
- Ice cubes
After that, you’ll need to talk to a few NPCs to gather feedback for the new Windbrew drink. After that, report back to Margaret, and the quest will be marked as complete.
That’s pretty much it, and you’ll be rewarded with a few resources for your efforts. Just like the Lantern Rite event, more Festive Anecdotes will get unlocked every couple of days, so you’ll have more quests to do for even more rewards.
That’s all you need to know about how to mix the drink for Margaret in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before