Still got some tiers left to grind out on your Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Battle Pass? Well, the week 14 challenges are here, offering 40,000 XP each for completing. One challenge can be done really quickly if you know where to go, requiring players to ‘Harvest Fruits and Vegetables in Fortnite.’
To complete this challenge, you’ll need to harvest eight fruits and vegetables. These can be the same type of fruit or vegetable, as long as you gather eight it should complete the challenge and earn you 40,000 XP.
Where to Harvest Fruits & Vegetables Fast in Fortnite
The best place to harvest fruits and vegetables is The Orchard. This location can be found just north of Colossal Coliseum right on the edge of the sandy area.
Land here and you’ll find a bunch of cabbages in the sandy fenced areas in the south.
Just north of here you’ll find another fenced area with apple trees and plenty of apples on the floor around them.
To ‘harvest’ these fruits and vegetables, simply walk over to them select them with your reticle and press Y/ Triangle/ E to ‘Gather’ them and add them to your inventory.
Simply gather up eight cabbages and apples from The Orchard and you’ll complete the Fortnite week 14 challenge.
That’s everything you need to know on where to harvest fruits and vegetables in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook