Linear fusion rifle options in Destiny 2 are one of the most limited weapon options in Destiny 2 outside of trace rifles. There’s only a handful you can use, so let’s go over what the best linear fusion rifles are for PvE, PvP and Gambit in Destiny 2 as of Beyond Light and season of the hunt.
Best Linear Fusion Rifles Destiny 2 (2021)
Best for PvE: Threaded Needle & Arbalest
While we mourn the unnecessary murder of Line in the Sand, Bungie at least threw players a bone in Season of the Chosen with Threaded Needle in the Seasonal Pass rewards.
If we’re being honest, Linear Fusion Rifles still need a massive buff, but Threaded Needle at least has all of the perks you would want on a weapon like. With sunsetting called off, you can still go ahead and get yourself a Threaded Needle with something like Vorpal Weapon and Rapid Hit or Clown Cartridge for bosses, or Dragonfly for add clear in case they do eventually buff this weapon type up.
Worth mentioning still is Arbalest, an exotic kinetic linear fusion obtained via a rare exotic world drop.. Arbalest fills a different niche. Arbalest is excellent at ripping the shields off of enemies.
It will clear most shields in one or two quick shots, and hits very hard on unshielded enemies crit spots. Arbalest’s biggest weakness though is how quickly it can burn up ammo, so keep that in mind when creating a build. Keep in mind, though, that for some unknown reason this does not work in match game which is a massive bummer.
- New Destiny 2 Proving Grounds Strike Drops Alongside New Trailer
- Destiny 2 Deep Stone Crypt Raid Developer Deep Dive Scheduled for Tomorrow
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Delayed to 2022, Sunsetting is Dead, & More Announced in Huge News Dump
- Destiny 2’s Excellent Secret Missions Are Depressingly Still Too Few & Far Between
- Bungie Confirms Weekly Featured Raids Are Coming to Destiny 2, Just Not Right Now