Microsoft revealed another seven games coming to the company’s Xbox Game Pass subscription service across PC, console, cloud platforms for the rest of February.
Coming this Thursday, Feb. 18 will be action RPG Code Vein for the PC after it was added to console last December, RPG Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition for console and the cloud, and FlatOut spiritual successor racing game Wreckfest for PC, console, and cloud.
Next week on Tuesday, Feb. 23 will add Killer Queen Black, where up to two teams of four take on various roles to win locally and online in this platform strategy game.
Finally, on Feb. 25 will add slow-mo first-person shooter Superhot: Mind Control Delete for PC, space simulation game Elite Dangerous for console, and racing game Dirt 5 for PC, console, and cloud.
It’s important to note that Microsoft has started saying “cloud” instead of Android for upcoming Xbox Game Pass games after The Verge reported that the company has started testing xCloud game streaming for web browsers like Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Microsoft said last December that cloud gaming would come to PC and iOS platforms in spring 2021.
The company also announced several games leaving the service by the end of the month including:
- Dirt 4 (Console) – Feb. 24
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (Console and PC) – Feb. 28
- Mother Russia Bleeds (PC) – Feb. 28
- Oxenfree (Console and PC) – Feb. 28
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Console) – Feb. 28
- Vambrace: Cold Soul (Console and PC) – Feb. 28
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Dragon Quest Builders 2, Red Dead Online, and More in May
- Xbox Game Pass Adds MLB The Show 21, Destroy All Humans, and More in April
- Xbox Game Pass Has Been a Pandemic Godsend
- Xbox Game Pass Adds GTA V, MLB The Show 21, and More in April
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Actor Talks Xbox Game Pass In New Video From Microsoft