Plenty of New Pokemon Snap
This one is a gimme. New Pokemon Snap is due out on April 30 and this will likely be the last time Nintendo does a Pokemon-themed event between now and then. While I’m sure they will release new trailers before April 30, this will probably be the right time for a deeper dive.
I expect at least a few minutes dedicated purely to showing off New Pokemon Snap, and describing in detail what players can expect.
So far, the trailers have been a little light on the gameplay front. It’d be nice to see more of how they plan to expand on the idea of the original, as well as confirmation on whether there will be any online features to speak of.
- New Pokemon Snap Gets New Trailers Showing Adventures in the Lental Region
- New Pokemon Snap Gets Extensive Trailer and TV Commercials Showing Gameplay & Pokemon Aplenty
- Pokemon Gets Even More “Poke-Lid” Manholes in Kyoto, Japan; Starring Ho-oh, Pichu, Cyndaquil, & More
- Pokemon GO’s Tricky Event Set To Return on April Fool’s Day
- Pokemon Slowpoke Gets Its Own Post Box and Post Van in Japanese City