To celebrate the launch of the new Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Zombies mode, Outbreak, Treyarch has added the Outbreak Free Bundle to the in-game shop. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to get it, as well as what’s included.
What’s in the Outbreak Free Bundle?
The Outbreak free bundle includes the following items:
- Renegade Ranger Tactical Rifle Bravo Blueprint
- Jugger-Nog Cap Charm
- ‘Up Against the Biggest’ Calling Card
- ‘Strongest of the Fighters’ Emblem
How to Get the Outbreak Bundle in Black Ops Cold War
To claim the Outbreak bundle for yourself, simply head to the ‘Store’ tab in the Multiplayer mode of the game.
From here, right at the top you should see the Outbreak bundle. Simply select is and press X on Xbox One or Square on PS4 to claim the bundle.
Editor’s Note:At the time of writing, the Outbreak bundle appears to have been removed from the Store.
This may be due to an error on Treyarch’s part, as the bundle was live yesterday for 1,300 COD Points. The bundle was supposed to be free, so we imagine it’ll come back to the Store later today for free.
Equipping Your Outbreak Bundle Items
To quickly equip any of the new cosmetics you’ve just unlocked, go to the Weapons tab and select ‘Bundle Locker.’
Here, you can see all of the bundles you’ve bought from the store, and can equip all items from any of them at the click of a button. Alternatively, you can equip them separately in Create-a-Class.
That’s everything you need to know regarding the Black Ops Cold War Outbreak bundle. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed
- Black Ops Cold War Season Two Intro Cinematic Teases New Operator & Weapons
- Firebase Z Arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s New Patch, Along With Other Tweaks