One Fortnite week 9 challenge tasks players with finding a crashed plane’s black box. Trying to find this if you’re not familiar with Fortnite’s map can take some serious time, so we’re here to help you out. In this guide, we’ll run you through where to find a crashed plane’s black box in Fortnite.
Where to Find Crashed Plane’s Black Box in Fortnite
The black box can be found right next to the crashed plane itself, unsurprisingly. Both can be found just southeast of Coral Castle, literally on the grassy island that borders the named location.
Once you land here, you want to look around for a box with two reels of tape on it
As the challenges haven’t gone live in-game yet, it doesn’t appear in our screenshots and video clip directing you to the black box. But you can see the faint outline of where you’ll find it.
All you need to do to complete the challenge is walk over to it and press and hold X on Xbox, Square on PlayStation, Y on Switch and E on PC to interact with and pick it up.
For completing the challenge, you’ll be awarded with 20,000 XP. That’s what we call some easy experience to help you level up your Battle Pass.
- Fortnite Lazarbeam Skin: How to Get the Bundle, Release Date & Price
- Fortnite Season 5 Event: Zero Point Event Release Date, Leaks & More
- Fortnite: Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens (Week 14 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: Where to Harvest Fruits & Vegetables (Week 14 Challenge)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Challenges: Release Time, How to Complete, XP & More