With the arrival of The Sims 4‘s newest expansion, Snowy Escape, many players are wondering how to incorporate cheats to help boost their gameplay experience. We see you out there, not wanting to level up those new sports skills on your own. Thankfully, Snowy Escape cheats are easily applied to your game to ease your Sims 4 experience!
It’s just a matter of opening up that cheat box, entering the correct code, and boom– your Sim is now an unstoppable professional at rock climbing.
All Sims 4 Snowy Escape Cheat Codes
Here are all the Sims 4 Snowy Escape cheats below! Before you use any of these, make you have cheats enabled by opening the cheat box (CTRL+Shift+C on PC, Command+Shift+C on Mac, and all shoulder buttons at once for PS4/XBox One) and entering testingcheats true.
Change Your Lifestyles
Now that you’ve entered the code to enable cheats, simply right click on your Sim and select “Cheat Sim Info.” From there you can choose between the two options that allow you to “Add” or “Remove Livestyles.”
- Right Click on your Sim > Cheat Sim Info > Add/Remove Lifestyles
You can also manually add or remove them by using the traits.equip_trait and traits.remove_trait commands, and then inputting whichever one you wish to add. For example, you can input traits.equip_trait trait_Lifestyles_energetic to add the Energetic Lifestyle to your Sim.
- Open up the console command and enter traits.equip_trait or traits.remove_trait commands
Change Winter Sport Skill Level
There are three brand new skills with the new expansion– Rock Climbing, Skiing, and Snowboarding. If you don’t want to spend a lot of your Sim’s time leveling these up, don’t fret. These can all be easily cheated using the command Stats.set_skill_level skillcode #. For example, if you wanted a skill level of 7, you would put Stats.Set_Skill_Level Major_Skiing 7.
- Open up the console command and enter Stats.set_skill_level skillcode #
Change Your Salaryperson Rank
With the new expansion came a new career choice for Sims. Your Sim can now be a Salaryperson! Many players are bored by the demotion/promotion system, but thankfully there are cheats in place to ease this aspect of the gameplay.
First, make sure your Sim is a Salaryperson. Then, you can simply input the command Careers.Promote CorporateWorker for a promotion or Careers.Demote CorporateWorker for a demotion.
- Open up the console command and enter Careers.Promote CorporateWorker or Careers.Demote CorporateWorker
Complete Your Aspirations
As usual, the new expansion has added new Aspirations for Sims. These are Extreme Sports Enthusiast and Mt. Komorebi Sightseer– both pretty cool but annoying to fully achieve. It’s just a matter of completing the various milestones the Aspiration calls for by using the cheat command Aspirations.complete_current_milestone, though.
- Open up the console command and enter Aspirations.complete_current_milestone (press the up key and enter 4 times after inputting the cheat to fully complete the Aspiration)
Change Your Traits
There are several new traits with the Snowy Escape expansion and they are thankfully easy to remove and add to your Sim with cheats. It’s only a matter of entering the commands Traits.Equip_Trait x to add a trait or Traits.Remove_Trait x to remove one. For example, if you want your Sim to have the new Adventurous trait, simply put in Traits.Equip_Trait Adventurous and your Sim will be good to go.
- Open up the console command and enter Traits.Equip_Trait x or Traits.Remove_Trait x
There you have it, the new Sims 4 Snowy Escape cheats to help ease your experience with the new expansion. Leveling up the skills and not being able to edit traits after Create-A-Sim can feel daunting, but this should make it all simple.
Search on Twinfinite for even more great guides or check out other Sims-related content below.
- How To Play The Sims 4 in First Person
- Best Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Mods For Your Pets (2021)
- Sims 3 Best Hair Mods You Absolutely Need (2021)
- Best Sims 4 Get Famous Mods You Can’t Play Without
- Best Sims 4 Realm of Magic Mods You Can’t Play Without (2021)