Developed by CD Projekt Red, Cyberpunk 2077 is the latest open-world RPG from the studio best known for their work on the Witcher trilogy. This game takes place in the sci-fi bustling metropolis Night City, and puts players in control of V, a mercenary who takes on dangerous jobs all over the city while trying to make a name for themselves. Here’s how to get all special outfits in Cyberpunk 2077.
Getting All Special Outfits in Cyberpunk 2077
Unlike the individual pieces of clothing that you can get in the game which double up as armor, special outfits are whole outfits that you can’t customize. Think of them as pure cosmetic pieces, which you can layer on top of whatever armor you already have equipped, but allow V to take on the appearance of the special outfit you’ve chosen.
At the time of writing, there are a total of five special outfits we’ve found in the game, and we’ve listed their locations down below:
- Militech Aramid-Weave Hazmat Suit: Bought from the clothing vendor located in Santo Domingo, Arroyo.
- Arasaka Hazmat Suit: During the Greed Never Pays gig, you can get this outfit by looting the BC club in Japan Town.
- Virtual Jumpsuit: Unlocked by playing through the main story, looted from the Voodoo Boys.
- Bandage Wrapping: Unlocked by playing through the main story.
- NCPD Chem-Resistant Hazmat Suit: Can be looted from dead NCPD officers, though it’s not a guaranteed drop. You can find dead officers by checking out the blue star icons on your map. Clear out the gang members in the area to stop gang activity, then check the body for the suit.
How to Equip Special Clothes
You can equip special outfits in Cyberpunk 2077 by bringing up the character menu, and going to your inventory. Just next to your regular clothing options, you should see the Special Outfits section. Select that, then choose the outfit you want to equip.
These have no special bonuses, and they can’t be modded. Like mentioned before, they’re only there for cosmetic purposes.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all special outfits in Cyberpunk 2077. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2