Cyberpunk 2077 features plenty of side quests V can complete, which not only earn them cash and street cred but can even alter the outcome of the main story. Some of these will only unlock after you’ve completed previous missions. Here’s everything you need to know about how to start and complete the Sinnerman side quest in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 Sinnerman Side Quest Guide
In order to even unlock the Sinnerman side quest, you’ll need to progress the main quest line all the way to the mission “Life During Wartime.” This is 21 missions into the story.
Once you complete Life During Wartime, Wakako Okada contacts you to complete a hit on someone. Meet up with the character Bill Jablonsky and he’ll lay out his plan for revenge.
Next, you’ll need to get in Jablonsky’s car and wait for the cop car to pass, then follow it. Exit the car and follow Jablonsky.
Unfortunately, right when you get out of the car, Jablonsky gets shot full of lead. After this, it’s up to you to decide whether you still want to carry out the hit.
Talk to Stephenson before you make your decision. If you do go through with it, be sure to look both Jablonsky and Stephenson.
“A Light That Never Goes Out”
Alternatively, if you decide not to shoot Stephenson, a new side mission called “A Light That Never Goes Out” becomes available. In this mission, you’ll accompany Stephenson, who offers to match the money that you were offered to pay him.
We recommend going through with this quest, as it has some interesting dialogue and story beats to it.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Cyberpunk 2077 Sinnerman Side Quest Guide:
- Complete the “Life During Wartime” main quest line
This is 21 missions into the main story.
- Wait for Wakako Okada to contact you about a hit
- Meet Bill Jablonsky
- Get in Jablonsky’s car and tail the cop, then get out of the car
Bill gets shot as soon as you get out of the car.
- Talk to Stephenson
You can choose to kill him or start a new quest, “A Light That Never Goes Out.”
- Kill or spare Stephenson.
That is all you need to know about how to start and complete the Sinnerman side quest in Cyberpunk 2077. Check out our guide wiki if you’re still on the hunt for more tips, tricks, and FAQs about the game.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2
- Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 Patch Notes Got Its Very Own Star Wars Title Crawl
- CD Projekt Red Acquires Developer Digital Scapes & Announce Red 2.0 Development Strategy