There are a metric ton of different weapons to get in CD Projekt Red’s latest action-RPG, but some are more special than others. Iconic Weapons, as they’re called, boast unique stats and perks, and they just look darn cool as well. Here’s how to get Johnny Silverhand’s gun in Cyberpunk 2077 if you’ve had your eye on its cool design.
How to Get Johnny Silverhand’s Gun in Cyberpunk 2077
To get Johnny Silverhand’s gun you’ll simply need to progress through Cyberpunk 2077’s main story until you reach Act III. It’s then that you’ll take on a quest called “Chippin’ In,” in which you’ll actually take control of Johnny and play from his perspective.
The gun you’re looking for is called the Malorian Arm 3516 pistol, and all you need to do to get it during the mission is progress through the objectives until an NPC called Grayson tells you to pick it up.
Incidentally, this is the quest in which you can also score the Samurai jacket and the Porsche 911 car. So, if you’re looking to score all the cool gear that has been showcased during Cyberpunk 2078’s pre-launch hype then this is the mission you’ll want to focus on.
For more information on how to score the jacket and car, you can check out our dedicated guide here. In brief, though, it more or less comes down to simply following the quest objectives.
Alternatively, see below for some related content that may prove helpful, or reach out in the comment section if you have a question for something we haven’t answered elsewhere already.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2