If you’ve been keeping up with the Disney+ series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian, then you’ve probably already watched the latest episode that takes Mando and Baby Yoda back to the planet of Nevarro. The Child quickly becomes enamored with a particular blue-colored macaron and it turns out that you can actually purchase these treats IRL.
Originally spotted by the folks over at Gizmodo, the high-end brand Williams Sonoma is selling the treats and they’re labeled as ‘Nevarro Nummies™ Macarons’ and they cost a whopping $50.
That’s a high price to pay for these, especially if they make us vomit all over the place as it did to Baby Yoda in the fourth episode of season 2.
The package comes with 12 macarons and they’re shipped frozen or chilled, depending on the time of year apparently. Here’s the description from the site:
Inspired by a sweet moment when a young Nevarro student debated sharing his treats with the Child, 21st-century artisans in California have created these ethereal French-style almond macarons capturing the essence of this scene with Nevarro Nummies™. For authentic galactic flavor, each exquisite treat is artfully hand-piped with a rich, creamy vanilla filling.
These sound incredibly delicious but man, that’s a high price to pay. Now we can see why The Child wanted to eat them so badly. If money is no object for you, then you can purchase these right here. Let us know how they taste.
The Mandalorian is now streaming on Disney+.
- Modder Adds Mandalorian to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and It Looks Like an Official Skin
- Minecraft Star Wars DLC Adds Baby Yoda and The Mandalorian
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Gets New Trailer Ahead of October 30 Debut; Have Some Baby Yoda Goodness
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Gets Its First Trailer; Baby Yoda Makes an Appearance of Course