Watch Your Friends Play as You Play
While parties have been updated with some general Quality of Life improvements, one impressive new feature that comes with the PS5 is the ability to share your screen with friends or members of the same party that you’re in.
This was something the PS4 was doing, but the PS5 takes it one step further. Now, you’re able to have your friend share their screen with you, and then have that pinned in a smaller screen-in-screen view while you continue to play Miles Morales, Bugsnax, or whatever’s got your attention currently.
Though not a feature I imagine many will use on a daily basis, I do see it being convenient for those times when a friend needs help solving a puzzle or beating a boss you’ve already conquered.
Rather than having to pull yourself away from the action, you can continue playing while giving them some pointers for that boss battle, or directing them to that pesky collectible or hidden switch to complete the puzzle.
- Demon Slayer for PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Gets Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots Revealing Sakonji Urokodaki
- Necromunda: Hired Gun for PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Gets Explosive Trailer Showing Grenade Launcher
- Returnal for PS5 Reveals New Gameplay & Art as Developer Talks About Monsters
- Chivalry II For PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Gets New Trailer Showing Map & More Medieval Butchery
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Set to Launch This Month, miHoYo Announces