Watch Your Friends Play as You Play
While parties have been updated with some general Quality of Life improvements, one impressive new feature that comes with the PS5 is the ability to share your screen with friends or members of the same party that you’re in.
This was something the PS4 was doing, but the PS5 takes it one step further. Now, you’re able to have your friend share their screen with you, and then have that pinned in a smaller screen-in-screen view while you continue to play Miles Morales, Bugsnax, or whatever’s got your attention currently.
Though not a feature I imagine many will use on a daily basis, I do see it being convenient for those times when a friend needs help solving a puzzle or beating a boss you’ve already conquered.
Rather than having to pull yourself away from the action, you can continue playing while giving them some pointers for that boss battle, or directing them to that pesky collectible or hidden switch to complete the puzzle.
- Nioh Remastered for PS5 Getting Photo Mode; First Screenshot Revealed
- PS5’s Twitch Integration Is a Vast Improvement Over the PS4’s
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: What the Download & Install Size Is (PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS4, PC)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising Preload & Unlock Times (PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC)
- Atelier Ryza 2 for PS5, PS4, Switch, & PC Reveals New Gameplay & Super-Cute Life-Size Statue