Today may be the big launch day for Sony’s next-gen console, the PS5, but Nintendo doesn’t care. The Japanese company is here to remind everyone that the Switch is still relevant and still the go-to place with unique and charming gaming experiences such as Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
You can check out the entertaining commercial down below for yourself:
If you have yet to purchase a Nintendo Switch and are looking for the best deals as we head towards Black Friday, look no further. Our best Black Friday Switch deals feature can be checked out here.
Also, we have a holiday 2020 gift guide for the Nintendo fan in mind, which you can read here.
- Made in Abyss JRPG for PS4, Switch, & PC Gets New Screenshots & Gameplay Details
- Alice Gear Aegis CS for PS5, PS4, & Switch Gets New Trailer Starring Rei Takanashi, Kaede Agatsuma & Rin Himukai
- Legendary Visual Novel Witch on the Holy Night for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets First English Trailer
- Alice Gear Aegis CS for PS5, PS4, & Switch Gets New Trailers Showing Customization, Combat, & Story
- Norn9: Var Commons & Last Era for Switch, Inescapable, Death Mark II & More Announced by Aksys Games