Publisher Coatsink has today announced that the charming puzzle-platformer PHOGS! finally has a release date. The game will be available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia next month, Dec. 3, for $24.99.
Those lucky enough to have a PS5 or Xbox Series X console can look forward to playing PHOGS! on their new systems thanks to backward compatibility.
If you’ve not heard of PHOGS!, it first caught our eye back at EGX Rezzed 2018 for its cutesy dual-headed protagonists and clever physics-based puzzle gameplay.
You play (ideally co-operatively) as a duo of dogs connected via an elastic, gelatinous mid-section, as they adventure across all sorts of weird and wonderful stages, each of which is designed to challenge players to combine their imagination and the unique abilities of their PHOG.
Anybody who’s seen Adventure Time or CatDog will spot some of the inspirations that have influenced PHOGS!’s world and character design.
A new launch trailer celebrates PHOGS! release date news, which you can check out below.
- Tribes of Midgard Surpasses the 250K Player Mark With 40K Giants Defeated Within its First Week
- NieR: Automata and Undertale to Get Added to PS Now Lineup this Week
- Strategy JRPG Relayer for PS5 & PS4 Introduces Venus, Dark Walker, Mecha Viewer, & More
- Charybdis Revealed To Be the Newest Smite Playable Character
- 2K Games Will Announce “Exciting” New Franchise This Month; It Will Debut by March 2022