Publisher Coatsink has today announced that the charming puzzle-platformer PHOGS! finally has a release date. The game will be available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia next month, Dec. 3, for $24.99.
Those lucky enough to have a PS5 or Xbox Series X console can look forward to playing PHOGS! on their new systems thanks to backward compatibility.
If you’ve not heard of PHOGS!, it first caught our eye back at EGX Rezzed 2018 for its cutesy dual-headed protagonists and clever physics-based puzzle gameplay.
You play (ideally co-operatively) as a duo of dogs connected via an elastic, gelatinous mid-section, as they adventure across all sorts of weird and wonderful stages, each of which is designed to challenge players to combine their imagination and the unique abilities of their PHOG.
Anybody who’s seen Adventure Time or CatDog will spot some of the inspirations that have influenced PHOGS!’s world and character design.
A new launch trailer celebrates PHOGS! release date news, which you can check out below.
- Second Extinction For Xbox Series X, Xbox One, & PC Gets Festive Trailer With Duke Nukem Voice Actor
- Muv-Luv Mini-Concert Starring Aki Misato Is Awesome & Has English Subtitles
- Star Citizen Opens Final IAE 2950 Hall With All Ships Flyable for Free; Crowdfunding Passes $332 Million
- Senran Kagura New Link Gets New Trailer Showing Asuka & Homura’s Super Shinobi Transformation
- Atelier Ryza 2 for PS5, PS4, Switch, & PC Reveals New Gameplay & Super-Cute Life-Size Statue