Your Operator is the character you’ll be playing as in Black Ops Cold War’s Multiplayer and Zombies modes, as well as the more standalone Battle Royale mode, Warzone. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to change Operator in Black Ops Cold War, as well as how to unlock all Operators.
How to Change Operator
From either the Multiplayer or Zombies menu, use RB on Xbox or R1 on PlayStation to tab over to the ‘Operators’ menu. Select either NATO or Warsaw Pact to view their respective operators.
Then it’s simply a case of selecting the Operator you’d like to use for that faction and then press A/ X to confirm your choice. You’ll know this has worked by the orange dot in the top right-hand corner of the operator’s box.
All Operators in Black Ops Cold War
Down below, you’ll find all 13 operators that players have to choose from, split between NATO (7) and Warsaw Pact (6). We’ve also listed the unlock requirements next to the unlockable operators.
Note: Hunter, Song, Vargas and Powers are unlocked from the beginning of the game for all players.
- Sims – In multiplayer, destroy 10 enemy vehicles or scorestreaks.
- Adler – In multiplayer, get 10 kills with scorestreaks.
- Baker – In multiplayer, get 100 eliminations with Sniper Rifles.
- Park – In zombies, successfully exfil 3 times.
- Woods – In multiplayer, get 5 kills without dying 15 times.
- Portnova – In multiplayer, kill 40 enemies revealed by Scorestreaks or Field Upgrades.
- Beck – In Zombies, get 200 eliminations using Pack-a-Punched weapons.
- Garcia – In Fireteam Dirty Bomb, detonate or help your team detonate 5 Dirty Bombs.
- Stone – In multiplayer, perform 15 Finishing Moves.
It’s worth noting that more Operators could be added in once Black Ops Cold War’s Seasonal content starts dropping. Season 1 is due to begin in December, so fingers crossed we won’t have to wait for much longer.
That’s everything you need to know on changing operator in Black Ops Cold War. For more tips, tricks and guides head on over to our wiki, or check out more of our coverage below.
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed
- Black Ops Cold War Season Two Intro Cinematic Teases New Operator & Weapons
- Firebase Z Arrives in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s New Patch, Along With Other Tweaks
- New Zombies Map Announced Early for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War