Ubisoft’s historical-based open-world series is back once again with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. As you hop into the Animus once more, this time to experience the Viking invasion of Britain in the 9th century, you’ll likely be wondering what you’ll need to do to get that Platinum trophy on PlayStation, or all 1000 Gamerscore on Xbox. In this guide, we’ll be running you through whether or not there are any difficulty trophies or achievements in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Is There a Difficulty Trophy or Achievement in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
No, there’s no trophy or achievement that’s tied to completing the story (or any aspect of it) on a set difficulty level.
Instead, players will find that the Valhalla trophies/ achievements list has a fair few requiring players to simply progress through and complete sections of the story.
In total there are 13 story-related trophies and achievements that you’ll unlock as you make your way through the game. These can be obtained on any difficulty level, so you could blast through on the easiest settings if you really felt like it.
On top of that, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s achievements/trophies list seems filled with exciting things to do, but we’re not going to go spoiling all the surprises for you here.
All you need to know is that you can play the game on any difficulty and not lock yourself out of getting that sweet Platinum trophy or 1000 Gamerscore.
That’s everything you need to know regarding difficulty trophies and achievements in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla “The Siege of Paris” Expansion Locked in For Early August Launch
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Sigrblot Free Update Revealed With a Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Next Update Will Add Optional Level Scaling
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Getting Grumpy Eivor Nendoroid by Good Smile Company
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC