FIFA 21’s Ones to Watch promo is continuing and there continues to be a record number of goals in the Premier League at the start of a season. Therefore, the choices for forwards in the new Team of the Week are plentiful. In case you’re after some team upgrades to continue your Ultimate Team grind, here are our FIFA 21 Team of the Week 4 (TOTW 4) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 21 Team of the Week 4 Players (TOTW 4)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. While they’re rare nowadays, silver and bronze TOTW players can also be found in packs of their respective rarities.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. Most tend to be around the 15-20k mark, unless they’re upgraded versions of already popular players.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 4 (TOTW 4) Predictions
- Jan Oblak – GK – Atletico Madrid – 92 OVR – Atletico kept another clean sheet this weekend, thanks to Oblak, who made five saves.
- Michael Keane – CB – Everton – 81 OVR – The English defender scored Everton’s first in the Merseyside Derby, which was outshone by VVD’s knee injury.
- Angelino – LWB – RB Leipzig – 83 OVR – The ex-City full back scored once in Leipzig’s 2-0 win over Augsburg.
- Jordan Amavi – RB – Marseille – 81 OVR – The French full back scored once in Marseille’s 3-1 win this weekend.
- Thomas Muller – CAM – Bayern Munich – 87 OVR – Out doing Lewandowski for once, Muller scored twice and assisted another in Bayern’s 4-1 win.
- Mohammed Kudus – CAM – Ajax – 81 OVR – Ajax won 5-1 this weekend and Kudus scored one and assisted two more of those goals.
- Hirving Lozano – RW – Napoli – 85 OVR – Potentially getting Lozano his second inform already, he scored twice as Napoli went 4-0 up over Atalanta by half time.
- Kylian Mbappe – LW – PSG – 91 OVR – The big player of the TOTW 4 will probably be Mbappe after his two goals this weekend.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – ST – AC Milan – 85 OVR – The Swedish veteran scored both goals as AC won the Milan derby 2-1.
- Memphis Depay – ST – Lyon – 86 OVR – Staying at Lyon after rumors of a move to Barcelona, Depay assisted three goals this weekend.
- Timo Werner – ST – Chelsea – 86 OVR – Maybe getting a OTW upgrade, Werner scored twice as Chelsea crumbled to a 3-3 draw vs. Southampton.
When Does Team of the Week 4 Go Live in FIFA 21?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 1 pm ET on Wednesday, October 21, with the players going into packs at the same time. The squad is no longer revealed three hours ahead of time.
- FIFA 21 Packs: How to Tell If It’s a Board or Walkout
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 (TOTW 9) Predictions
- FIFA 21: How to Complete Icon SBCs
- FIFA 21: How to Complete All Season 2 Week 1 Objectives