This weekend sees the first FUT Champions Weekend League of the season begin, so FIFA 21 is well underway. Once again, a new set of objectives are out for you to complete. So that you can work towards the players at level 30, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete all Season 1 week 2 objectives in FIFA 21.
Just as was the case last week and most weeks throughout the course of the game, you have two weeks to complete the week’s challenges. With 35 days or so left of the season, you don’t need to rush to get XP, but the earlier you reach level 30, the less stressed you’ll become the last few days.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the Objectives tab of Ultimate Team. Scroll over to the Objectives part there and you should see the weekly ones near the top of the list. Once you’ve completed all the Week 2 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 2 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Score in 2 – 630 XP – Score in 2 separate matches in any FUT game mode.
- Forward Passer – 394 XP – Assist using a forward in any FUT game mode.
- Assist 2 – 394 XP – Assist 2 goals in any FUT game mode.
- Transfer List – 158 XP – List a player on the Transfer Market.
Group Reward: 175 XP
Season 1 Week 2 – Silver Objectives
- Score in 3 – 630 XP – Score in 3 separate matches in any FUT game mode.
- Two from Italy – 788 XP – Score 2 goals using Italian players.
- Live FUT Friendly – 1103 XP – Play a match in Live FUT Friendly.
- Serie A Setup – 630 XP – Assist 2 goals using players from the Serie A.
Group Reward: 425 XP
- Rivals Assist – 866 XP – Assist a goal in Rivals with a Low Cross using a midfielder with a min. 82 Dribbling. (We have a guide on how to do this here, but the objective is currently broken for some people in game and won’t register the cross when done correctly)
- Rivals Skill Win – 1155 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches using at least 2 players with a min. 82 dribbling in your starting 11.
- Squad Battle Volley – 1733 XP – Score a volley using a player with min. 4 star skill moves in a Squad Battles win on min. Professional difficulty.
- Rivals Skill – 788 XP – Score in Rivals using a player with min. 4 star Skill Moves.
- 3,000 Rivals Points – 2021 XP – Earn 3000 Rivals points.
Group Reward: 642 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 2 Objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for us at Twinfinite.
- FIFA 21: How to Complete Moise Kean Silver Stars Objectives
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 5 (TOTW 5) Predictions
- FIFA 21 Next-Gen Launch Set For December; Upgrade Is Free, but No Cross-Play Between Generations
- FIFA 21 FUT Swap: How to Get FGS Swaps Tokens & Players
- FIFA 21 Guide Wiki