Final Fantasy XIV’s new large-scale battle content, Bozja resistance and Southern Front, have arrived and it’s designed to check a few boxes for FFXIV players. It is not only the new alternative way to gain experience points for Shadowbringers, but it’s also the area where players will be able to get the new relic weapons. In this guide, we’ll go over how to get the Bozja relic weapons and upgrade them as well in FFXIV Shadowbringers.
Bozja Resistance Weapons – Relic Upgrade Guide for FFXIV
While it’s not a day at the beach, the process for upgrading the Bozja resistance weapons is far easier than probably any other relic weapon released in FFXIV thus far. It will take a bit of grinding, but it’s nothing compared to Eureka… at least not yet.
Below you can check out the full instructions and quest steps for obtaining and upgrading your Bozja resistance weapon all the way to its current max power and glow as of FFXIV patch 5.35.
Relic Bozja Resistance Weapon Upgrade Quest Steps
Time needed: 5 hours.
How to Get Bozja Relic Weapons
- Complete initial Bozja quest line starting with Hail to the Queen in Kugane to unlock Gangos.
Must have completed Shadowbringers & Return to Ivalice quest lines
- Obtain base resistance weapon by completing The Bozja Incident, Fire in the Forge, & Resistance is NOT Futile quests.
- Return to Gangos and accept and progress in the quest Where Eagles Nest.
- Accept the quest A Sober Proposal in Bozja & progress to For want of Memory.
A Sober Proposal will appear once you’ve made some progress into Where Eagles Nest
- Obtain 20 Harrowing Memory of the Dying.
Complete gold FATEs in Dravanian Hinterlands and Azys lla
- Obtain 20 Sorrowful Memory of the Dying.
Complete gold FATEs in Dravanian Forelands and the Churning Mists
- Obtain 20 Tortured Memory of the Dying.
Complete gold FATEs in Coerthas Western Highlands and the Sea of Clouds
- Complete six level roulette dungeons or level 60 cap dungeons to obtain six Bitter Memories.
This locks in a cool glow for your Bozja resistance weapon
This whole process will likely take you a solid day or perhaps two days of casual-ish play. Compared to the days and days of brutal Eureka grinding, Shadowbringer’s relic weapons are a walk in the park. Please don’t get too excited, though; future steps could be far more brutal. We’ll have to wait and see.
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets New Screenshots Showing Update 5.35 & Bozjan Southern Front
- Final Fantasy XIV Update 5.35 Release Date Announced; Will Include the Bozjan Southern Front