2020 has been saved, everybody. Disney has announced that the much-anticipated second season of Star Wars: The Mandalorian will be premiering on Disney+ on Oct 30.
Unfortunately, this announcement from Disney doesn’t come with any other information on the live-action Star Wars series. We don’t know how many episodes it’ll be but we can assume that each one will premiere on a weekly basis; a rollout that keeps the conversation going for months instead of over a weekend or two.
The Mandalorian premiered exclusively on Disney+ last year and stars a bounty hunter who finds himself having to take care of a strange green alien that is known as “The Child,” but we all just call him Baby Yoda.
If you’ve already watched the entire first season of The Mandalorian, I highly recommend checking out Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian. It’s a wonderful documentary that includes commentary from all of the directors and really dives deep into how the first live-action Star Wars show was created.
- Modder Adds Mandalorian to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and It Looks Like an Official Skin
- You Can Buy Those Blue Macarons from The Mandalorian for $50
- Minecraft Star Wars DLC Adds Baby Yoda and The Mandalorian
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Gets New Trailer Ahead of October 30 Debut; Have Some Baby Yoda Goodness