Since most people in the world at the moment have to practice social distancing, there are folks that are required or encouraged to wear face masks out in public. To help serve those in need, Disney has just started to sell its own cloth face masks that feature Baby Yoda (The Child) from The Mandalorian, Marvel characters, Star Wars characters, and a couple of other Disney properties (Shoutout to GameSpot for spotting this).
The cloth face masks come in sets of four and cost $19.99 with the masks expected to begin shipping on June 29, 2020 –you can pre-order them now though.
Disney will also be donating all profits from the sales in the U.S. to MedShare, up to one million dollars, from now until Sep. 30, 2020. MedShare is a “humanitarian aid organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of people, communities, and our planet by sourcing and directly delivering surplus medical supplies and equipment to communities in need around the world.“
Not only will Disney be donating to MedShare but the company will be donating one million face masks for children and families in underserved communities in the United States.
It’s worth mentioning that while these adorable masks aren’t for surgical or industrial use, they do fall in line with the FDA’s regulations.
- Release Date for Toy Story Update in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Yup, Disney Removed Namor’s Crotch Bulge in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- A Highly Anticipated Margot Robbie-Led Spinoff Has Been Killed by Disney
- Black Panther Surges Back to the Top of Disney+ in Anticipation of Wakanda Forever
- How To Fix Disney Dreamlight Valley Error 7