Throughout your Kingdoms of Amalur adventure, you’ll be picking up a huge number of weapons, armor pieces, and other items. So much so, in fact, that you’ll find yourself quickly running out of inventory space. That’s where Stash Chests come in handy. Here’s where to find storage in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning.
Where to Find Storage in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
Stash Chests that offer extra storage can be found in any house owned the player, which offer space for 300 items. These chests are all interconnected, too, so if you dump something in one and then acquire a house elsewhere throughout the game world you’ll be able to find your gear inside.
As for how one goes about acquiring a house, their given to you as a reward for completing certain questlines, as opposed to actually being purchased.
Locations that offer houses include:
- Gossamer End located in Webwood.
- Aron Excavations Office located in Detyre.
- Sandstone Villa located in Adessa.
- Champion’s Manor located in Detyre.
- Archsage Quarters located in Rathir.
- Seawatch Castle located in Klurikon.
- Gravehal Keep located in Gallows End
Most houses also have upgrade options, though this doesn’t include any options to increase your storage space. Upgrades are limited to Alchemy Benches, Attic Space, Basements, etc.
How to Increase Inventory Size
Incidentally, if you are finding yourself constantly short of inventory space in Kingdoms of Amalur, do remember that you can upgrade it via backpacks. Each backpack ups your inventory space by 10, typically costing between 5000-9000G. The following vendors sell backpacks:
- Illyn Doldran in Mel Senshir
- Rikka Egest in The Corner Shop, Gorhart Village
- Riona Helt in Asker’s Alley, Ys
- Senecer Macit in Domus Politica, Adessa
- Wil Donall in Scholia Arcana, Rathir (Upper City)
- Ampelio in Idylla Market, Idylla, “Teeth of Naros” DLC required