FIFA 21 is out very soon and, as you’d expect from the series, the release schedule isn’t particularly clear. The game is officially out on Oct 9, but there are a couple of ways to play it early. So that you can start your Ultimate Team grind before everyone else, here’s everything you need to know about how to get early access to FIFA 21.
How to Get Early Access to FIFA 21
The first way is to buy a subscription to EA Play (formerly EA Access) and play the trial that comes with it. The service is now available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, so everyone will be able to get it, you just have to pay the $5 per month fee to do so.
The EA Play Early Access trial will be live from Oct 1 and will only let you play for 10 hours. It’s the full game, so you’re not restricted in that sense, but be sure not to leave the game running idly, because you’ll waste precious grind time.
Otherwise, your other option is to buy either the FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition or Champions Edition. They’re more expensive than the base version, but you’ll be able to play the full game unrestricted from Oct 6, three days early. You can pre-order those versions digitally or physically, whichever you’d prefer.
Finally, while it’s not technically early access to FIFA 21, you’ll be able to get trading and opening packs in Ultimate Team using the web app from Sept 30.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
To break it down, here’s how to get FIFA 21 early access
- Use the FUT Web App from Sept. 30
- Sign up to EA Play and get 10 hour trial from Oct. 1
- Buy Champions or Ultimate Edition to play from Oct. 6
That’s everything you need to know about how to get early access to FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game once it is out, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds