Mobile gaming has a come long way in recent years, bringing console-quality experiences to our personal devices. For its popular football game, EA Sports has created a mobile spin-off version that essentially offers a condensed version of the mainline game you can play on your phone. Here’s how to link Madden Mobile to your EA account so you can claim rewards and other similar benefits.
How to Link Madden Mobile to EA Account For Madden 21
First things first, you’re obviously going to need to go ahead and create an EA account before you even think about linking one to Madden Mobile. You can do so via this link — the process is very simple and requires only the typical basic information you’d expect.
Now that you’ve got your account sorted, let’s run through the actual process of linking it to your account.
Go ahead and open the Madden Mobile App and then follow these steps:
- Tap the menu icon (the three lines on the top left corner of the main menu).
- Tap the Settings cogwheel.
- Tap Link next to Link Accounts.
- You should see an Unlinked EA Account. Tap link on that icon and then enter the email address associated with your EA account when prompted.
- You’ll be sent a verification code, which you’ll need to enter.
That’s everything you should need to know about how to link Madden Mobile to your EA account. For more useful tips and guides on the game be sure to search Twinfinite.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful, though if you can’t find an answer for a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to get back to you.