Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a fantastic game in its own right, but there are several annoying issues that fans have been wanting changes for since the game launched back in March.
Earlier this year, we reported on a video that was created by Nick Ha that resembled a Nintendo Direct presentation, showing off how several quality of life changes could work in the game if they were actually a real thing.
Nick Ha is back once again to show off even more much-wanted Animal Crossing: New Horizons features in a brand-new video, and man, these ideas are incredible, and the presentation is very well-done if I do say so myself.
You can check it out down below:
One of my favorite parts of the video is when it shows off of the speedy flight service because we all know how annoying it is to fly from island to island. Being able to speed up the conversation with Orville would be a dream come true.
What was your favorite part of the video? Let us know down below!
And if you’re looking for Animal Crossing tips and tricks, be sure to check out our extensive Guide Wiki for tons of help. We also have an abundance of Animal Crossing quizzes that you should try your hand at.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available for the Nintendo Switch.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All New March Bugs, Fish & Sea Creatures You Can Catch
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons