Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a fantastic game in its own right, but there are several annoying issues that fans have been wanting changes for since the game launched back in March.
Earlier this year, we reported on a video that was created by Nick Ha that resembled a Nintendo Direct presentation, showing off how several quality of life changes could work in the game if they were actually a real thing.
Nick Ha is back once again to show off even more much-wanted Animal Crossing: New Horizons features in a brand-new video, and man, these ideas are incredible, and the presentation is very well-done if I do say so myself.
You can check it out down below:
One of my favorite parts of the video is when it shows off of the speedy flight service because we all know how annoying it is to fly from island to island. Being able to speed up the conversation with Orville would be a dream come true.
What was your favorite part of the video? Let us know down below!
And if you’re looking for Animal Crossing tips and tricks, be sure to check out our extensive Guide Wiki for tons of help. We also have an abundance of Animal Crossing quizzes that you should try your hand at.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available for the Nintendo Switch.
- Which Animal Crossing Cat Villager Are You? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Wedding Items
- Big Time Animal Crossing Fan? Keep These 6 Upcoming Games on Your Radar
- 10 Cute Animal Crossing Outfits for the Cool Fall Weather
- 10 Best Animal Crossing Houses That’ll Totally Inspire You