Season 4 Reloaded brought a lot of weapon balance changes to Modern Warfare and Warzone. After nerfing the previously unbeatable Grau, players have been searching for another all round assault rifle option for Warzone. Here’s what we think is the best Kilo loadout in Modern Warfare and Warzone.
The power and accuracy at range of the Grau is difficult to match and the standard Kilo iron sights aren’t very good. Using a different sight though can see the assault rifle become a great option.
What the Best Kilo Loadout Is in Modern Warfare & Warzone
While you’ll probably want something that’s a little more balanced for short range when playing in standard multiplayer, maybe with a standard red dot sight or without a suppressor, below is the loadout we use in Warzone, since it’s maneuverable enough but good at range.
- Monolithic Suppressor (Muzzle)
- Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler (Barrel)
- VLK 3.0x Optic (Optic)
- Commando Foregrip (Underbarrel)
- 60 Round Mags (Ammunition)
You can switch a few things in and out to match your own tastes, such as using different suppressors, 50/60 round mags, or different sights, but this is what we prefer.
The VLK 3.0 sight is great at medium range, but can also be used to pick enemies off when they’re close or far away, without being difficult to manage or aim.
Also, you might not have levelled the gun up enough to make our best Kilo loadout, so your options may be a little more limited. A suppressor of any kind is a must though, and you’ll have one from very early in the progression path.
Of course, as is always the case in Call of Duty, don’t be afraid to tinker with loadouts to see what’s best for you. The ‘best’ loadout might not be the one that you’re best with.
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: How to Get Grim Reaper Ghost Skin
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: How to Get Pumpkin Head
- Modern Warfare: How to Get Cleaver in Warzone
- Modern Warfare: How to Play Warzone Night Mode