Persona 4 Golden, like most of the games in the Persona series, let’s you level up actual aspects of your personality. If only we could all do that. Anywho, in this guide we’re going to talk about the Expression social quality stat, and show the various ways you can max out your Expression stat in Persona 4 Golden and the reasons you would want to.
How to Max Expression in Persona 4 Golden
Expression, like all of the other stats in Persona 4 Golden, has its uses. Expression is quite important though compared to some of the other stats.
It’s tied to two social links, Hierophant and Justice, which are linked closely together as they are your family members: Ryotaro and Nanako Dojima. So if you want to learn more about each of these characters and grow closer to them, you’ll definitely want to get your expression up.
Here are some ways to level your Expression stat in Persona 4 Golden.
OK so, fortunately, you have quite a few options although some are better than others.
If you capped out your Understanding first by some chance, you can use the Tutor part-time job to quickly ranking up your Expression as you get a nice bonus for working that job.
If you don’t have the Tutor job unlocked yet then working part-time as a Translator is a decent alternative until you do as is going to the Drama club after school whenever it is open.
Finally, occasionally, you will get a stat bump for a correct answer in class.
- Working the Tutor part-time job
- Going to drama club
- Working the Translator part-time job
- Reading the following books: The O-Cha Way, The Noodle Way, The Gentle Way, The Punk’s Way, The Divine Way
- Getting certain correct answers in class
What You Need Expression For in Persona 4 Golden
As mentioned above, Expression is primarily needed for really just two things in Persona 4 Golden: ranking up Ryotaro and Nanako’s social links.
While it may seem limited in scope compared to some other stats which have other perks, those two social links, in particular, are very important to getting the full picture of the story, so I highly suggest getting your stats up so you can get those juicy story tidbits.
- Finally, This Persona 4 Golden PC Mod Lets You Romance Best Boy Yosuke
- 6 Reasons Persona 4 Golden on PC Is a Must (Re)Play
- Persona 4 Golden: All Funky Student Riddle Answers
- Persona 4 Golden: Marie Social Link Guide (Aeon)
- Persona 4 Golden: How to Make Lunch