EA Sports‘ annual Team of the Season promo is into its last week with the release of the Ultimate squad, featuring all of the best players released over the last month or so. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Moments Grealish objectives in FIFA 20.
This card is a bit disappointing. In a lot of areas, it’s very good, but it’s let down by three or four key areas. At face value, his dribbling, shooting, passing, and pace are all great, but you’ll be underwhelmed when you look deeper at the card.
He has a 3-star weak, 79 reactions, 85 finishing, and Medium/Medium work rates, which just aren’t good enough for the end of TOTSSF. If you want him anyway, here are the TOTSSF Moments Grealish objectives.
How to Complete TOTSSF Moments Grealish Objectives in FIFA 20
- Championship Climber – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score a finesse goal in 2 separate Rivals matches using EFL Championship players.
- Fleet Footed – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist 2 goals in 2 separate Squad Battles matches using players with a max. 3 star weak foot.
- English Elegance – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist 10 goals with through balls using English players.
- Grealish Genius – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 7 separate Rivals wins using Premier League midfielders with min. 4 star skill moves.
Thankfully, while the TOTSSF Moments Grealish card isn’t spectacular, the objectives are nice and easy. There are a few players who would be good for each of the challenges.
Wayne Rooney’s Derby card would be good for the English and Championship ones, Jamie Vardy’s card (not TOTSSF) will be good for the 3-star weak foot and English ones, and there are loads of options for the Premier League midfielder.
You can sub them all into a good team in Rivals, at the start of a match, and try to complete them all at once. Then, it shouldn’t take you too long.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Moments Grealish objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s