The Contraband Contract is one of the new gameplay additions in Call of Duty: Warzone as part of its new Season 4 update which has arrived today. Exclusive to the battle royale mode, Warzone, the Contraband Contract works a little differently to existing contracts in the game. Because of this, we though we’d quickly run you through everything you need to know on how to complete a Contraband Contract in Warzone.
Warzone Contraband Contracts Explained
First off, let’s run you through exactly what these are. Contraband Contracts are a new, rare contract type in Warzone. These only have a chance of spawning once you’ve completed any other contract type in that particular match.
Upon completing a contract, you should find that the location of a briefcase is highlighted in your nearby surroundings. Simply pick this up and carry it to a Helicopter Extraction point marked on your map.
Once you arrive at the Helicopter Extraction point, simply deposit (or have the player in your team carrying the briefcase do this) the briefcase into the drop-bag.
When the briefcase has been placed into the drop-bag, you’ll have successfully completed the Contraband Contract in Warzone. Now it’s time to reap your rewards.
Contraband Contract Rewards
For completing this contract, players will be rewarded with a new Blueprint weapon.
Blueprint weapons are loadouts that Infinity Ward have designed themselves that you can unlock to use. It lets you use attachments for guns that you might not have unlocked otherwise. In other words, they’re well worth your time unlocking, and Contraband Contracts are a great way of doing just that.
Tips for Completing Contraband Contracts
- If a Warzone Contraband Contract briefcase hasn’t spawned for you or your team after completing a contract, keep an eye out for the Helicopter Extraction Point anyway. Chances are another team will have the briefcase and will be making their way there. Try and ambush them so you steal the briefcase and take the rewards for yourself.
- When you or your teammate is depositing the briefcase at the drop-bag, make sure that you’re checking your surroundings beforehand. Just as we suggested above, other players/teams will no doubt be waiting to ambush you.
- Only the person who has picked up and is carrying the briefcase can deposit it into the drop-bag. Don’t waste time having other people try.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size