Call of Duty Warzone tasks players with being the last man (or team) standing. You’ll need to pick up increasingly powerful weapons, utilize killstreaks to decimate the opposition, and be tactful in your movements to win. One tactical option you have at your disposal is the option to lean around corners. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to lean around corners in Warzone.
Leaning Around Corners in Warzone
You may be wondering why you’d want to mount your weapon and lean around corners in Warzone?
Leaning around corners allows you to not only have increased cover while aiming down your sights, but it also grants a bit of additional stability to your weapon when you’re shooting, making it easier to hit your target.
To lean around corners in CoD Warzone, run over to any flat piece of cover such as a wall, container, or car.
Aim down your sights while standing by the cover, and you should then be given the on-screen option to ‘mount weapon.’ This will require you to press R3 (clicking in the right analog stick) on both Xbox One and PS4.
Once you do this, you’ll then notice your weapon is almost ‘clipped’ to the corner of cover. By moving the right analog stick, you can now adjust your aim.
How to Stop Leaning Around Corners
When you’re ready to move on, simply stop aiming down your sights (let go of L2/ LT) and you’ll automatically be able to move around freely again.
That’s everything you need to know about leaning around corners and mounting weapons in CoD Warzone. Head over to our guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and guides.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities