Killstreaks have been in Call of Duty ever since the days of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s multiplayer all those years ago. With the release of Warzone, players can now enjoy a Call of Duty-style Battle Royale title. Of course, that means killstreaks make their return. Here are all killstreaks in Warzone and how to use them once you earn them.
All Killstreaks in Warzone
Killstreaks may look like they work the same in Warzone as they do in Modern Warfare’s standard multiplayer judging by the ‘Killstreak Select’ option in the ‘Weapons’ tab, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Rather than the extensive list of killstreaks shown in the game, there are only four you can get. These are:
- Shield Turret
- Precision Airstrike
- Cluster Strike
How to Get Killstreaks
Killstreaks in Warzone have nothing to do with the kills you rack up without dying in a game. Instead, you can only get killstreaks from Chests, Legendary Chests, or by purchasing them from Buy Stations.
We’ve found that Legendary Chests (the orange ones) have the best drop rate for killstreaks if you are after one. Otherwise, spending your cash at a Buy Station will guarantee you a killstreak. Regular chests very rarely drop killstreaks, so don’t place your hopes on these.
If you choose to buy Killstreaks in Warzone from a Buy Station, you’ll need the following amount of cash for each one:
- Shield Turret – $2000
- UAV – $4000
- Precision Airstrike – $3500
- Cluster Strike – $3000
How to Use Killstreaks
Once you’ve racked up enough kills for your killstreak, simply press right on the d-pad to call it in.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities