If you’re going to get the Victory in Call of Duty: Warzone, you’re going to make sure you’ve got some added protection from incoming fire. That’s where armor plates come in. In this Warzone Armor Plates guide, we’ll talk you through how to get them, as well as how to equip them for that extra layer of protection.
Getting Armor Plates in Warzone
The good news is that Armor Plates really aren’t that hard to find. They can be found as floor loot scattered across the entire map. Additionally, Armor Plates have a good chance of dropping out of the crates you get weapons, attachments, and ammo out of.
You can also get them from the ‘Store’ in-game. Here, you can buy five armor plates for $1500, so make sure to pick up all the cash lying around in-game.
Here’s what Armor Plates look like in Warzone so you know what you want to pick up.
When you find one, simply press X on Xbox One, Square on PS4, or E on PC to pick it up.
Once you’ve picked up some of these plates, all you need to do is press and hold Y on Xbox One, Triangle on PS4, or 4 on PC. If you have multiple plates you can equip them one after the other by keeping Y/ Triangle/ 4 held down until your armor gauge is filled blue.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get armor in Warzone and how to equip it. You can head over to our ever-expanding guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or search for Twinfinite. We’ve even included some more handy coverage for you below.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week