As you explore Downtown, the first area in Resident Evil 3 Remake, you’ll come across several inaccessible zones that require special items to unlock. In the case of one particular safe, however, it’s a particular combination that’s required to open it and grab what turns out to be a very useful item inside. Here’s what the Downtown Safe Code Is and what the Aqua Cure Queen hint is referring to.
What the Downtown Safe Code Is (Aqua Cure) in Resident Evil 3 Remake
Depending on which route you take in the early part of exploring Downtown, you may come across this safe before or after you vist the Pharmacy. That’s relevant because this is what the safe code hint “Aqua Cure Queen” is referring to.
If you visit the pharmacy you’ll notice a poster on the very back wall of the building, and it’s actually hiding the code to the safe. It’s pictured below.
If you look at the image above you’ll see that the three numbers are highlighted, with the direction to turn the safe knob also displayed.
Just to make it easier though, here’s the code: Left 9, Right 1, Left 8.
Remember, that means you need to turn the dial either left or right to that specific number, as opposed to turning it left or right a certain number of times.
Once you have the safe open, you’ll be rewarded with the laser sight for the handgun, which definitely makes it easier to zero in on a headshot.
That is everything there is to know about what the downtown safe code is and what the Aqua Cure Queen hint means in Resident Evil 3 Remake. For more handy tips and guides, Twinfinite’s extensive guide wiki specifically for the game has everything you need.
- Capcom Announces Record Q2 Profit Among “Solid” Resident Evil 3 & Catalog Games Sales
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Mod Turns Jill, Carlos, & Nemesis Into Fall Guys
- Massive Xbox Ultimate Game Sale Now Live; Discounts on Resident Evil 3, Maneater, & More
- Resident Evil 3 Shipped 2.7 Million Units; Monster Hunter World at 16 Million & Iceborne at 5.8 Million