When an entire city has become overrun with the walking dead, there’s one thing you absolutely need in abundance: firepower. Thankfully, as in previous games, there are a number of ways to upgrade your guns in Resident Evil 3 to give them extra punch. Here we’ll run through all weapon upgrade locations in Resident Evil 3.
All Weapon Upgrade Locations in Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 3 features six different guns, but only four of them are actually upgradable: the handgun, shotgun, assault rifle, and magnum. Some weapons have multiple upgrades, while others have just one. Let’s run through it.
Handgun – All Weapon Upgrade Locations
This is found by stunning Nemesis and opening the supply case that he drops. You can read our guide on how to perform this here.
You’ll get the laser sight by opening the safe in the Downtown area of the game. We have a detailed guide for that here, but for convenience the code is L9,R1,L8.
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Mod Turns Jill, Carlos, & Nemesis Into Fall Guys
- Massive Xbox Ultimate Game Sale Now Live; Discounts on Resident Evil 3, Maneater, & More
- Resident Evil 3 Shipped 2.7 Million Units; Monster Hunter World at 16 Million & Iceborne at 5.8 Million
- Capcom Gaming Sales & Profits Soar as Resident Evil 3 Enjoys “Solid” Sales