The final member of the Forces of Nature trio is finally making its way into legendary raids. Here’s everything you need to know about the Landorus raid, stats, counters, and more in Pokemon GO.
Landorus Raid Guide in Pokemon GO
Just like past legendary raids, you’ll want to bring along some friends. This raid can be done with just two people if you have high-level and optimal counters. However, you’ll all be much better off if you can raid in a group of three or more.
How to Catch Landorus in Pokemon GO
After you complete the Landorus raid you’ll get a chance to catch the Abundance Pokemon. If you can’t get out and raid right now though, Landorus will also be available as a reward encounter for winning enough GO League Battles.
Suggested Counters for Landorus
This is yet another raid where Ice-type Pokemon will shine. If the Dragon/Flying Pokemon like Dragonite and Rayquaza weren’t enough, then Landorus’ Ground/Flying typing will certainly do the trick.
Some Water-type Pokemon also do well in this raid, but you’ll still want to give them Ice attacks in order to excel.
- Major Pokemon Go Update, Go Beyond, Will Debut Seasons, Kalos Pokemon, & More
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: How to Get Gigantamax Melmetal from Pokemon GO
- How to Transfer Pokemon From Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home
- Pokemon GO: Lugia Raid Guide, Weaknesses, & Best Counters
- Pokemon GO: Mega Gengar Raid Guide & Counters