The Fortnite 12.40 update has just arrived, making a few changes to the map and adding a bunch of behind-the-scenes files into the game. Of course, that means that dataminers around the world have been busy pulling out everything players can expect to see in Fortnite over the next week or two. That includes both the Midas’ Mission week 9 challenges, as well as the week 10 challenges for next week. Here’s the Fortnite week 10 challenge list so you know what to expect.
Fortnite Midas’ Mission Week 10 Challenges
There are 10 Fortnite week 10 challenges for players to complete. These will go live in the game on April 23, and will reward 40,000 XP each upon completion.
- Eliminate Players with a Shotgun, AR, and SMG (3)
- Search Chests in Different Matches (7)
- Eliminate a Player or Henchman with a Legendary or Boss Weapon (3)
- Heal Teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200)
- Dance Within 10s of Knocking a Henchman (3)
- Search Different Golden Pipe Wrenches (5)
- Catch a Fish While Riding in a Choppa (3)
- Deal Damage to Players or Henchman at the Yacht and the Agency in a Single Match (2)
- Visit The Agency, Hayman, and Greasy Graves in a Single Match (3)
- Deal Damage to Henchman While Disguised (100)
Credit to @iFireMonkey over on Twitter for leaking and sharing the challenges.
For the most part, the Fortnite week 10 challenges look fairly straightforward. However, for visiting different locations in a single match, and for tracking down those different golden pipe wrenches, we’ll be sure to have you covered with guides for each challenge.
- A New Trailer for Christopher Nolan’s ‘Tenet’ Will Premiere in Fortnite Tonight
- Fortnite ‘Gnome More War’ Secret Challenge Guide
- Fortnite: How to Get Mythic Goldfish (Battle Royale & Creative)
- Is Fortnite Skill-Based Matchmaking (SBMM) Disabled? Answered
- Fortnite Is Coming to PS5 & Series X at Launch; Unreal Engine 5 Upgrade in 2021