The Animal Crossing and Doom fans have shown very strong support for both of their franchises in recent weeks which has been apparent thanks to some fantastic artwork starring Isabelle and the Doom Slayer either getting along or playing each other’s respective games.
One fan, in particular, has gone the extra mile and has created their own amiibo that puts Isabelle in the Doom Slayer suit and the result is actually incredible.
Adam (ASoltysArt on Twitter) has mashed up two franchises that couldn’t be more different from one another and I just wish that there was a way to actually purchase this figure. Adam probably won’t be making any more of these to sell to the hungry masses but we can still just admire it from afar until both games launch on March 20.
You can see some other images of the amiibo down below that come straight from Adam’s Twitter account:
For more on Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Doom Eternal, you can look forward to Twinfinite’s reviews in the coming weeks as well as a bunch of helpful guides.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury Overview Trailer Details New Features & Amiibo Figures
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Reveals Minecraft Steve Gameplay, New Mii Fighter Costumes & amiibo
- Breath of the Wild Champions amiibo To Get Relaunched Alongside Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Persona 5’s Joker and DQXI’s Hero to Be the Next Smash Bros Ultimate Amiibos Released
- Amazing Joker and Dragon Quest’s “Hero” amiibo Coming Later This Year