Today CD Projekt RED released a new update for the Nintendo Switch version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and it’s a juicy one.
The updaye, numbered 3.6, adds cross-save via cloud with the PC version on Steam and GOG, on top of new visual options to customize your portable Witcher experience.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Incidentally, CD Projekt also mentioned that additional voice over languages will be distrubuted at a later time in selected regions as free DLC.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
If you’re not familiar with the game, you can read our review and see why it’s so beloved.